Please find below the descriptions of the recorded webinars available:
1. Charting the impact of COVID-19 on education internationally - an interactive Q&A with UK NARIC experts.
2. Making the most of your UK NARIC membership
3. Session One: English for Admissions - the current landscape
4. The online learning regulatory landscape in Malaysia and Dubai
5. Clearing special: using the Ecctis databases and online tools
6. TNE Models of online learning delivery: Arizona State University and University of London Worldwide
7. Distance and blended learning: understanding and navigating barriers to international recognition
8. China's credentials evaluation system: an introduction to CSCSE (Chinese Service Center for Scholarly Exchange), by CSCSE
9. Flexible paths to learning: micro-credentials and TNE, challenges and opportunities
10. EU countries
11. Using UK NARIC
13. TNE and international student mobility: how is COVID-19 re-shaping the landscape?
14. An introduction to EduCity Iskandar: Asia's First Multi-Campus Education City
15. Improving the recognition climate for TNE qualifications: the TNE Quality Benchmark and the Global Recognition Convention
16. The state of Chinese student recruitment post COVID-19
17. The future of UK HEIs international education strategies
18. Education fraud in the digital age
19. Challenges and opportunities for London based higher education: a conversation with London Higher
20. What makes a good language test?
21. Using the International Grades Comparisons tool to assess student suitability
22. The role of digital technologies in the evolving international student recruitment landscape: a conversation with EduCo Accelerate
These recordings are free of charge.
Book on this course
Please complete the following online form and you will receive an email confirming your registration.
You can choose only one online training course per booking.
If the webinar of your choice has taken place at least a week ago, you will receive an email with the recording link in 24 hours since your registration. If it will occur in the future, the recording will be available 7 days after the live event.