This one-hour webinar will discuss what measures you can take to protect your organisation's credibility and how open engagement with your members allows for improved transparency. If you are responsible for integrity, governance, stakeholder engagement or public affairs within their organisation then this webinar is perfect for you.
The in-house Alliance Governance team will be offering practical actions, guidance and models which you can implement in your organisation to make sure you are applying best practice. The webinar will be live and interactive - giving you the opportunity to ask questions.
This webinar will cover:
- How to communicate and be accountable to your stakeholders
- Managing and mitigating risk in an organisation
- Maintaining appropriate complaints and appeals procedures
- Adopting mechanisms for stakeholder views
- Case studies from our membership, including England Touch
- Topical news and publications addressed in the current sector
Once you have registered you will then receive information on how to join the webinar closer to the date.
Can't make the live webinar? The good news is as an Alliance member, you will also have access to a recording of the webinar after the event on the Governance section of our website.
For full details of the Sport and Recreation Alliance Event Terms and Conditions please click here.