Alliance Members - Free
Non Members - £99.00 + VAT
This one hour webinar will discuss what measures organisations can take to protect their credibility and how promoting transparency and accountability through effective and open engagement with their members contributes to this. During the webinar the Alliance Governance Team will offer you offer practical actions and guidance, models of best practice from the sector and the opportunity for Q&A's across the following areas:
- Topical news and publications addressed in the current sector
- How to communicate and be accountable to your stakeholders
- Managing and mitigating risk in an organisation
- Maintaining appropriate complaints and appeals procedures
- Adopting mechanisms for stakeholder views
- Case studies from our membership, including England Touch
This webinar is perfect for anyone with responsibility for integrity, governance, stakeholder engagement or public affairs within their organisation.
Once you have registered for the webinar you will receive details of how to join the live webinar closer to the date.
For full details of the Sport and Recreation Alliance Event Terms and Conditions please click here.