Sunday 10th March 9am-5pm
This course offers an insight into Dodgeball for aspiring coaches in the sport, developing their knowledge and understanding of how to coach Dodgeball to a variety of ages, whether it is a local community group, or to a school team.
Course duration - 8 hours
- Learners must be 16 years of age or over.
What is recommended prior to the course?
1. Completed a child protection Safeguarding workshop
2. Completed a basic first aid course
3. Completed an equity in your coaching course
Qualifications Aims & Objectives
By the end of this course participants should be able to:
Design and deliver Dodgeballl sessions
Understand the organisational skills necessary to safely introduce and develop Dodgeball to all abilities
Coach basic individual skills and techniques and further develop players
Understand and apply basic rules through officiating on course
Deliver a number of micro-coaching sessions to peers
Part 1: Introduction to the game, the roles and qualities of a coach
Part 2: Refereeing and the Rules of the game
Part 3: The core skills, individual techniques and tactics of the game
Part 4: Delivery of a micro sessions.
Part 5: Game formats
Part 6: Assessment
This course is run by the UK Dodgeball Association.
- Please be aware that we need to achieve a minimum requirement of learners to be able to confirm the course is going ahead.
- We aim to communicate a cancellation with learners 7-14 days in advance of the course date.
Terms and Conditions
Please click here to view our 2018 course booking form Terms and Conditions
PLEASE NOTE, we will only accept invoices from organisations. We will not accept invoices from individuals as a form of payment.