RuggerEds After School Club - Greystones Primary
Reception-Y2 - Every Wednesday - End of school-16:30
Y3-Y6 - Every Thursday - End of school-16:30
The following registration form is for Spring Term.
Sessions will be held on the yard/MUGA or hall (weather depending) so please send appropriate clothing/footwear.
Sign Out Policy
- During registration you will be asked to give names of any adult who is authorised to collect your child from our sessions.
- You will also be asked to provide a one word password to be used by Authorised Adults when signing out
- Sign out will only be permitted to Adults named on the list and who can provide the password upon request
- In the instance of an emergency we reserve the right to sign your child out to a member of the school’s SLT.
- Sign out from the school's main entrance at 16:30 prompt, please wear face masks on school grounds.
If you need to change your child’s Password or amend their ‘Authorised Adults’ list, please contact Rob via firstname.lastname@example.org
Changes cannot be made over the phone and must be issued in writing (email)
Please ensure you have read all of the above carefully and tick the check boxes in the form knowingly, by completing this form you agree to the terms above.
Whilst our sessions are based on a non-contact/tag basis and every effort is made by the coaching team to ensure that the sessions are conducted in a safe and professional environment by trained coaches, the nature of Rugby means that occasionally accidents or collisions do occur, RuggerEds can not accept any responsibility for any collisions/accidents and injuries. All session are conducted in the presence of parents/guardians and if an incident occurs you will be requested to assist.