SoccerEds Easter Camps
3rd & 4th June
@ High Storrs School
SoccerEds are happy to announce that we have been able to secure camp days on our regular Thursday & Friday slots for the upcoming May half term at High Storrs School!
The day will be a mix of indoor and outdoor weather permitting, so please send children with appropriate clothing and footwear. Children will also need a water bottle, packed lunch and snacks for a morning and an afternoon break.
Our sessions will continue to operate under the relevant government and FA restrictions, these could change between now and the day so we will update as we hear more, the current procedures in place are as follows:
Updated procedures & Covid-19 Regulations
Registering your child's place guarantees them a place within a group for a full days camp adhering to the FA's guidelines on restarting football within the community. Please ensure you read and understand all measures below before registering.
In line with the above, what your child will see when arriving to sessions is as follows:
- We ask that that parents do not enter the facility and only arrive for collection at 16:00, if early please maintain social distancing and do not enter the gates, pick up and drop off from the sports hall entrance
- Hand gel will be issued both prior and post each lesson, if you would prefer your child use their own hand gel, please let us know in advance.
- No physical contact from coaches (excluding first aid)
- All equipment will be sprayed with disinfectant before and after each lesson
- In the case of first aid coaches will wear gloves & face shields
New Sign Out Policy
Due to the Covid-19 pandemic which has impacted a number of ways in which we operate, our new sign out policy is as follows.
- Upon registration you will be asked to give names of any adult who is authorised to collect your child from our sessions.
- You will also be required to choose a password which the authorised adult will be asked to provide to the coach upon collection (this replaces the previous use of signature to sign out)
- Any adult who is not on the ‘Authorised Adults’ list will be unable to collect - even if they know the child’s password.
- Any adult who does not know the child’s password will be unable to collect - even if they are on the ‘Authorised Adults’ list.
If at any point you need to change your child’s Password or amend their ‘Authorised Adults’ list contact should be made to Joe via firstname.lastname@example.org using the email address which was used to register your child.
Authorisation cannot be given over the phone and must be issued in writing (email)
In the instance of an emergency we will use the contact details provided to liaise.
By completing this form you agree to all of the terms above.
Please ensure you have read all of the above carefully and tick the check boxes in the form knowingly
If you have any questions on any of the above please get in contact via email@example.com.
Whilst our sessions are based on a non-contact/tag basis and every effort is made by the coaching team to ensure that the sessions are conducted in a safe and professional environment by trained coaches, the nature of Rugby/Football means that occasionally accidents or collisions do occur, RuggerEds/SoccerEds/Evo Soccer/Evolution Rugby/SportEds can not accept any responsibility for any collisions/accidents and injuries.