SoccerEds Tuesday Development Session - Sport Sheffield, Warminster Rd S8 8PS
From the 8th of December SoccerEds Tuesday evening sessions will restart
Registering your child guarantees them a place for the next 10 weeks.
Please see the FA's latest guidance in the link below for more details:
In line with the above, the changes you will see when arriving to sessions are as follows:
- Please continue to maintain social distancing at all times
- The clubhouse is closed except for the use of the toilets
- Hand Sanitising stations beside each pitch (children will be asked to sanitise before and after sessions)
- No physical contact from coaches (handshakes, fist bumps are not permitted) first aid to be administered by parents (we will provide First Aid Kit and supplies)
- All equipment will be sprayed with disinfectant before and after each session
- You will only need to book once for a 10 week block
- No students will be allowed to attend without registering, No exceptions
- Session plans will accommodate social distancing and therefore will be quite different to what you have experienced previously. However we will be making every effort to maintain a fun and engaging session, we cant wait to see you all!
These measures are also subject to change, as you will see on the FA's guidance attached above the group sizes and level of social distancing/contact could change soon.
Please ensure you have read all of the above carefully and tick the check boxes in the form knowingly
If you have any questions on any of the above please get in contact via email@example.com
Whilst our sessions are based on a non-contact/tag basis and every effort is made by the coaching team to ensure that the sessions are conducted in a safe and professional environment by trained coaches, the nature of Rugby/Football means that occasionally accidents or collisions do occur, RuggerEds/SoccerEds/Evo Soccer/Evolution Rugby/SportEds can not accept any responsibility for any collisions/accidents and injuries. All session are conducted in the presence of parents/guardians and if an incident occurs you will be requested to assist.