SoccerEds After School Club - Clifford Juniors - Y1,2,3,4,5,6 Autumn 2 Wednesday
SoccerEds at Clifford
Sessions are £6 per week payable per half term.
Sessions are based around a strong ethos of lots of fun and promoting SoccerEds core values of Good Manners, Respect, Teamwork, Fairplay. Our aim at SoccerEds is not only to improve the children’s motor skills but deliver in partnership with parents and schools, confident well-mannered active children ready to achieve their full potential.
SoccerEds register procedure
- SoccerEds must have completed online registration before a child can join a session.
- Children will be taken to the school hall at the start of the session for registration.
- All children must be collected from the school hall/playing field and signed out.
- Parents must provide names of all responsible adults collecting your child.
- If a child is to be collected by anyone not on the list SoccerEds must be informed prior to the session.
- If your child will NOT be attending please let the head coach know before the session starts via text or email.
SoccerEds code of Conduct for Children
- The Children are expected to shake hands and say good afternoon to coaches and other children.
- When children would like to speak at SoccerEds they put their hand up and wait to be asked by the coach.
- If someone is speaking at SoccerEds everyone has to listen.
- If there is any bad behaviour children will be given a warning. A full explanation will always be given to a child that has a warning. If a child is given two warnings they will be asked to sit out from SoccerEds for a short period of time.
The price is £6.00 per session payable in blocks per half term. There is no commitment to continue after each half term block.
New Sign Out Policy
- Upon registration you will be asked to give names of any adult who is authorised to collect your child from our sessions.
- You will also be required to choose a Password which the authorised adult will be asked to provide to the coach upon collection (this replaces the previous use of signature to sign out)
- Any adult who is not on the ‘Authorised Adults’ list will be unable to collect - even if they know the child’s password.
- Any adult who does not know the child’s password will be unable to collect - even if they are on the ‘Authorised Adults’ list.
If at any point you need to change your child’s Password or amend their ‘Authorised Adults’ list contact should be made to Paul via firstname.lastname@example.org using the email address which was used to register your child.
Authorisation cannot be given over the phone and must be issued in writing (email)
In the instance of an emergency we reserve the right to sign your child out to a member of the school’s SLT.
By completing this form you agree to the terms above.
These measures are also subject to change, as you will see on the FA guidance attached above the group sizes and level of social distancing/contact could change soon.
Please ensure you have read all of the above carefully and tick the check boxes in the form knowingly
If you have any questions on any of the above please get in contact via email@example.com
Whilst our sessions are based on a non-contact basis and every effort is made by the coaching team to ensure that the sessions are conducted in a safe and professional environment by trained coaches, the nature of Rugby/Football means that occasionally accidents or collisions do occur, RuggerEds/SoccerEds/Evo Soccer/Evolution Rugby/SportEds can not accept any responsibility for any collisions/accidents and injuries. All session are conducted in the presence of parents/guardians and if an incident occurs you will be requested to assist.