RuggerEds are happy to announce our upcoming Easter Holiday Camps
Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday
(2nd, 3rd, 8th, 9th & 10th April)
RuggerEds began at Abbeydale Sports Club in May 2011 and over the last 10 years we have grown our sessions, our people and our philosophy & vision which shapes every session we deliver.
Our promise is to make every effort to not only improve every child’s sporting capabilities, but to nurture and grow the whole person in partnership with schools and parents, ultimately developing confident, well mannered, independent young people.
We aim to provide a safe, structured, and educational environment, which ignites and empowers every child to unlock their full potential. Every aspect of what we do aligns with our core values:
Good Manners Respect Teamwork Fair Play
Our Head Coaches have been with us throughout the last decade, developing a wealth of knowledge and understanding of the needs of local children, families and schools. During this time we have established relationships with local clubs, schools and child development specialists to develop a programme which is truly unique and individually designed to the needs of each group.
Every coach prides themselves on the learning environment they facilitate. Aiming to ignite a long lasting affinity with sport through play, where effort and conscious thought are praised over individual skill prowess. Social dynamics are effectively managed so that every child is challenged and stretched at their own level and pace. Bringing values to life through sport is at the heart of everything we do, promoting both emotional and social application so as to build the foundations of a person who can thrive both in and out of sport.
Where & When?
- Camps run every Monday, Tuesday & Wednesday @ High Storrs School
- The day begins at 9:00 (Drop off 8:50) and sign out is 16:00
- Camps are open to all Primary School aged children, regardless of experience/ability.
- Please note parents are not permitted inside in a continued effort to reduce C19 exposure.
What does my child need?
- Refillable Bottle
- Packed Lunch & Snacks
- Indoor & Outdoor Clothing
- Suncream/Hat as you see fit
Sign Out Policy
- During registration you will be asked to give names of any adult who is authorised to collect your child
- You will also be asked to provide a one word password to be used by Authorised Adults when signing out
- Sign out will only be permitted to Adults named on the list and who can provide the password upon request
- In the instance of an emergency we reserve the right to sign your child out to a member of SLT.
- If you need to change your child’s Password or amend their ‘Authorised Adults’ list, please contact Ben via email@example.com
- Changes cannot be made over the phone and must be issued in writing (email)
Please ensure you have read all of the above carefully and tick the check boxes in the form knowingly, by completing this form you agree to the terms above.
Whilst our sessions are based on a non-contact/tag basis and every effort is made by the coaching team to ensure that the sessions are conducted in a safe and professional environment by trained coaches, the nature of Rugby/Primary Sport means that occasionally accidents or collisions do occur, Evo Group / RuggerEds can not accept any responsibility for any collisions/accidents and injuries.