SoccerEds Summer Camps
Every Wednesday, Thursday & Friday of the Holidays!
SoccerEds are happy to announce that we have been able to secure camp days on our regular Wednesday,Thursday & Friday slots for the upcoming Summer Holidays.
(Please note on the week 18th & 19th August sessions are being held at Greystones primary school, due to High Storrs being closed for new pupils entry day)
The days will be a combination of indoor and outdoor activity depending on the weather so please send children with appropriate clothing and footwear, suncream, hats etc as you deem appropriate.
Children will also need a water bottle, packed lunch and snacks for a morning and an afternoon break.
- Please arrive between 8.45-9.00am for registration.
- Please ensure that your child has suitable clothing for all weathers as we will be outside (Unless we are at High Storrs or Greystones where we can go inside if the weather is bad.)
- Please arrive for collection between 3.45-4.00pm
Due to the Covid-19 pandemic which has impacted a number of ways in which we operate, our new sign out policy is as follows.
- Upon registration you will be asked to give names of any adult who is authorised to collect your child from our sessions.
- You will also be required to choose a password which the authorised adult will be asked to provide to the coach upon collection (this replaces the previous use of signature to sign out)
- Any adult who is not on the ‘Authorised Adults’ list will be unable to collect - even if they know the child’s password.
- Any adult who does not know the child’s password will be unable to collect - even if they are on the ‘Authorised Adults’ list.
If at any point you need to change your child’s Password or amend their ‘Authorised Adults’ list contact should be made to Tom via email@example.com using the email address which was used to register your child.
Authorisation cannot be given over the phone and must be issued in writing (email)
In the instance of an emergency we will use the contact details provided to liaise.
By completing this form you agree to all of the terms above.
Please ensure you have read all of the above carefully and tick the check boxes in the form knowingly
If you have any questions on any of the above please get in contact via firstname.lastname@example.org
Whilst our sessions are based on a non-contact/tag basis and every effort is made by the coaching team to ensure that the sessions are conducted in a safe and professional environment by trained coaches, the nature of Rugby/Football means that occasionally accidents or collisions do occur, RuggerEds/SoccerEds/Evo Soccer/Evolution Rugby/SportEds can not accept any responsibility for any collisions/accidents and injuries.