SoccerEds After School Club - Abbey Lane Summer 1 Friday
SoccerEds at Abbey Lane
The following registration form is for the Summer 1 half term
Please ensure you read and understand all measures below before registering.
- We ask that parents do not enter the school site and we will meet you at the gate for collection at 16:30, if early please maintain social distancing and do not enter the school grounds pitches.
- Your child will be told which pitch they are on at their first session, your child will be required to stick to this area for the duration of their session (this includes drinks breaks, so please ensure your child has a water bottle)
- Hand gel will be issued both prior and post session
- No physical contact from coaches
- All equipment will be sprayed with disinfectant before and after each session
New Sign Out Policy
Due to the Covid-19 pandemic which has impacted a number of ways in which we operate, our new sign out policy is as follows.
- Upon registration you will be asked to give names of any adult who is authorised to collect your child from our sessions.
- You will also be required to choose a Password which the authorised adult will be asked to provide to the coach upon collection (this replaces the previous use of signature to sign out)
- Any adult who is not on the ‘Authorised Adults’ list will be unable to collect - even if they know the child’s password.
- Any adult who does not know the child’s password will be unable to collect - even if they are on the ‘Authorised Adults’ list.
If at any point you need to change your child’s Password or amend their ‘Authorised Adults’ list contact should be made to Paul via email@example.com using the email address which was used to register your child.
Authorisation cannot be given over the phone and must be issued in writing (email)
In the instance of an emergency we reserve the right to sign your child out to a member of the school’s SLT.
By completing this form you agree to the terms above.
These measures are also subject to change, as you will see on the FA guidance attached above the group sizes and level of social distancing/contact could change soon.
Please ensure you have read all of the above carefully and tick the check boxes in the form knowingly
If you have any questions on any of the above please get in contact via firstname.lastname@example.org
Whilst our sessions are based on a non-contact basis and every effort is made by the coaching team to ensure that the sessions are conducted in a safe and professional environment by trained coaches, the nature of Rugby/Football means that occasionally accidents or collisions do occur, RuggerEds/SoccerEds/Evo Soccer/Evolution Rugby/SportEds can not accept any responsibility for any collisions/accidents and injuries. All session are conducted in the presence of parents/guardians and if an incident occurs you will be requested to assist.
Sorry, this is now fully booked!