This day is all about the two most important things for survival: water and shelter! With our help, you'll learn how to build your own base camp in the woods with everything you need. On this day, our instructors will show you:
- How to pick the best spot for a den
- How to build a quick tarp shelter
- How to make a camouflaged debris shelter
- How to filter water through natural materials
- How to turn cola from brown to clear!
And of course, your shelters will have to withstand the Monsoon Challenge! Can you build your den well enough to keep you dry in a downpour?
If you enjoy this day, join us again later in the week for our Blow Darts & Targets Day or Introduction to Whittling!
Sorry, this is now fully booked!
Do you organise events?
Participant is suitable for all types of events and there is no obligation to try out the solution.