Knowsley's Great Pedal Away 2019
Take part in the 5th annual Knowsley Great Pedal Away 2019
This year our 40+ mile ride will start and finish at the Earl of Derby grandstand at Aintree Racecource
- 40+ mile challenge ride: tour of Knowsley and beyond, taking in a great selection of quiet lanes, cycle paths and parks ending with a lap of the racecourse
The route is fully signposted and there are refreshment stops along the way. All finishers will receive a certificate and goody bag. This year we have:
- Challenge Ride - 42 miles 9am
- Guided Challenge Ride - 42miles 9am
- LITE Challenge Ride -17 miles 9am also suitable for Over 8s (max 2 per adult)
- Step Out for Stroke Walk - 3km 10am
- Wheels for All 11am-1pm at the Red Rum Garden
- Family Ride - 3km 11am from the Parade Ring. Suitable for Under 8s
- Ditch your Stabilisers 11am - 1pm at Paddock Lodge
NB select Individual for Challenge and LITE Challenge Ride below
As well as the rides we will be supported by local partners and services on the day in our event village and there will be food vans to keep you well fed.
Any companies wanting to sponsor Cycling Projects by entering a corporate team we will also include a tour of the famous Weighing Room - it's not to be missed!
Download a sponsorship form and raise money for Cycling Projects. Any support will help us buy more adapted cycles to help those with a disability or differing need. Please click here to download and print a sponsorship form.
Our friends at Barry's Mobile Bike Maintenance are supporting us again on the day by providing mechanic assistance at the start point and on the main ride. They are also offering 10% off service costs with Barry's Mobile Bike Maintenance in advance of the ride. You can call them on 07738 114243 for details. (Proof of your registration required.)
Helmets are compulsory for ALL