Please find below the descriptions of the recorded webinars available:
1. Evaluating international qualifications
2. Combating education fraud
3. Briefing on the non-traditional qualifications used for entry in higher education in the UK
4. Briefing on the Indian secondary education system
5. Briefing on Chinese upper secondary education
6. Briefing on standardised test in the USA education system
7. Briefing on the long-cycle programmes in the French education system
8. Combating education fraud: how to spot fake qualifications giving access to undergraduate programmes - an interactive webinar
9. Pakistan: When is a Bachelor a Bachelor, and when is a Master's a Master's? - an interactive webinar
10. Briefing on the upper secondary and higher education system in Ghana - an interactive webinar
11. Briefing on undergraduate education in China - an interactive webinar
12. Briefing on the upper secondary and higher education system in Nigeria - an interactive webinar
13. Briefing on Indonesian education: high school exams, institutional status and university rankings - an interactive webinar
Recommended course packs breakdown
- Pack 1: Introductory pack - includes the sessions 1, 2, 4, 5
- Pack 2: Undergraduate admissions pack - includes the sessions 3, 4, 5, 6
- Pack 3: Postgraduate admissions pack - includes the sessions 7, 9, 11
- Pack 4: Asia pack - includes the sessions 4, 5, 9, 11, 13
- Pack 5: ‘Big markets’ pack - includes the sessions 4, 5, 11, 12
Book on this course
Please complete the following online form and you will receive an email confirming your registration.
You can choose only one pack per booking.
If the webinars of your choice have taken place at least a week ago, you will receive an email with the recording link in 24 hours since your registration. If they will occur in the future, the recordings will be available 7 days after the live event.