Please find below the descriptions of the recorded webinars available:
1. Evaluating international qualifications
2. Combating education fraud
3. Briefing on the non-traditional qualifications used for entry in higher education in the UK
4. Briefing on the Indian secondary education system
5. Briefing on Chinese upper secondary education
6. Briefing on standardised test in the USA education system
7. Briefing on the long-cycle programmes in the French education system
8. Combating education fraud: how to spot fake qualifications giving access to undergraduate programmes - an interactive webinar
9. Pakistan: When is a Bachelor a Bachelor, and when is a Master's a Master's? - an interactive webinar
10. Briefing on the upper secondary and higher education system in Ghana - an interactive webinar
11. Briefing on undergraduate education in China - an interactive webinar
12. Briefing on the Indonesian education system: high school exams, institutional status and university rankings – an interactive webinar
Book on this course
Please complete the following online form and you will receive an email confirming your registration.
You can choose only one online training course per booking.
If the webinar of your choice has taken place at least a week ago, you will receive an email with the recording link in 24 hours since your registration. If it will occur in the future, the recording will be available 7 days after the live event.
Please note: if you need to change your booking please contact email@example.com