Please find below the descriptions of the recorded webinars available:
1. Charting the impact of COVID-19 on education internationally - an interactive Q&A with UK NARIC experts.
2. Making the most of your UK NARIC membership
3. Session One: English for Admissions - the current landscape
4. The online learning regulatory landscape in Malaysia and Dubai - an interactive webinar
5. Clearing special: how to get the most out of UK NARIC's services - an interactive webinar
6. TNE Models of online learning delivery: Arizona State University and University of London Worldwide
7. Distance and blended learning: understanding and navigating barriers to international recognition
8. How to compare grades using UK NARIC's International Grade Comparisons - an interactive webinar
9. China's credentials evaluation system: an introduction to CSCSE (Chinese Service Center for Scholarly Exchange), by CSCSE
10. Flexible paths to learning: micro-credentials and TNE, challenges and opportunities
11. EU countries
12. Using UK NARIC
14. TNE and international student mobility: how is COVID-19 re-shaping the landscape?
These recordings are free of charge.
Book on this course
Please complete the following online form and you will receive an email confirming your registration.
You can choose only one online training course per booking.
If the webinar of your choice has taken place at least a week ago, you will receive an email with the recording link in 24 hours since your registration. If it will occur in the future, the recording will be available 7 days after the live event.