Level 2 Holiday Course (16010)
The Level 2 on road course is an intermediate course primarily aimed at children aged 9+ and covers all aspects of basic road awareness and positioning. We teach the trainees via discussion and observation of demonstrations by the instructor, followed by coaching as they cycle on the road. Topics include starting safely at the side of the road, passing parked cars and side roads, priority, positioning on the road, turning from minor to major roads and major to minor roads. We also teach basic highway code and introduce cycle lanes and roundabouts where appropriate. Through the course trainees develop in confidence and decision-making.
If you are booking two siblings onto the same course there is a 5% discount off the total price. However if you are booking one of your children onto both the Level 1 & Level 2 courses there is a reduced combined price of £60.
The course will take place on local quiet roads around Haddenham. Please ensure your child brings a drink and snack as well as wearing appropriate clothing and footwear. This course will go ahead if it rains.
It is important that any relevant medical or nutritional information is given to the course leader BEFORE the first session begins. This should include any allergies and intolerances. Asthma sufferers must bring their inhaler and diabetics must bring a sweet snack.
The deadline for registration has passed
Terms & Conditions
- I understand that minimum numbers are required to run each course. In the event of the course being cancelled Haddenham Cycle Training will contact me by phone.
I understand that the course is subject to cancellation or alteration in the event of unsuitable weather conditions or other factors which may arise that are beyond Haddenham Cycle Training’s control.
- I understand that my child needs to be well behaved during the course.
- If Haddenham Cycle Training cancel the course a full refund will be given
- If you cancel the course 14+ days before it starts a refund minus the admin charge will be given
- If you cancel the course <14 days before it starts no refund will be given except in exceptional circumstances