In this session, we will explore transnational secondary qualifications in today’s ever-changing global context.
We will hear from a credential evaluator’s perspective – an overview of various qualifications, key considerations for evaluating these types of awards, and useful information for making informed admissions decisions. We will outline benchmarking projects undertaken by Ecctis evaluators, and their findings, and any considerations for evaluating transnational secondary awards in light of the COVID-19 pandemic.
We will hear from Pearson regarding the approaches being taken to deliver and assess transnational secondary education around the globe, and how this is changing.
The session will cover topics including:
- Insight into global changes to transnational secondary education around the world, and what this may mean for those who deal with these awards
- Information on benchmarking projects undertaken by Ecctis into transnational secondary qualifications
- Our assessment criteria for considering these awards, and how we compare them to the UK system
- Useful resources for tracking changes to the global situation in secondary education
The style will be interactive, and we will examine real examples and documents throughout. The session will also include live Q & A with the presenters.
This webinar will be presented in partnership with Harrow School Online powered by Pearson, and Pearson Online Academy, its personalised online global private school.
This event will help:
This course is recommended for university and college staff involved with entry to undergraduate and postgraduate courses, and professional credential evaluators, in the UK or internationally. The course will also be useful to people from professional bodies, nationality and immigration solicitors, recruiters, work permit and visa agencies, and careers/guidance/refugee advisers.
The key objectives of the training are to:
- Gain insight into the current situation of transnational secondary education, and how this is developing
- Know where to find relevant information to track changes in delivery and assessment
- Explore different approaches being taken by awarding organisations in relation to global changes
- See the findings of various Ecctis benchmarking studies, and how these relate to qualification assessment
Delegates will receive a copy of all materials used. Delegates completing the course will also receive a certificate of completion.
Book on this course
Please complete the following online form and you will receive an email confirming your registration. We will provide the webinar link with participation instructions to delegates closer to the event time.
Alternatively, you can purchase the recording that will be available 7 days after the live. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.