ATG Young Athletes -5-11 Yrs David Weir Tues Club Autumn Term 2023
This Academy has been developed by Olympic legend Daley Thompson CBE and former TV Gladiator and GB pole vaulter Kate Staples.
Run, Jump, Throw
Run, Jump, Throw is a fun and engaging club bringing all the fundamental movements of athletics into a vibrant and exciting club club designed to teach your child athletic disciplines in a friendly and totally inclusive environment.
The Academy will develop the following:
- Running Efficiently
- Speed Endurance
- Jumping activities
- Throwing skills (Javelin, Shot Put, Discus
- Early principals of learning to jump, throw and run
- Agility, balance and Co-ordination.
- Plus, Lots of Games and Fun with medals and prizes to be won
Clubs will run from 17:00 - 17:55
Tuesday Club dates: Sept. 12, 19, 26. Oct. 3, 10, 17, 31. Nov 7, 14, 21, 28, Dec 5, 12, 19. Total 14 sessions.
** Our final club on Dec 19 will be Festive themed so come in fancy dress for fun & prizes!
* Please Note - For safeguarding purposes a parent or approved adult is to stay onsite for each child during the session. This is for safeguarding purposes. And please make sure your child goes to the toilet before a session. Thank you.